Sunday, November 18, 2012

Madi's 2nd Birthday Party!

First of all I CANT believe my baby is 2 years old!!!! It's hard to believe she has grown so much. I am so proud of how smart, sweet, and beautiful she is. 
She has really been in to Elmo and all of Sesame Street for a while so I thought it would make such a great colorful birthday theme. It took me 4 months to plan and make most of the decor and I am super happy with how it all turned out. My dad flew in a few nights before the party. He and Jeremy helped me set up everything the night before her birthday. So as soon as Madi went to bed we began! When she woke up the next morning all she could say was "WOW It's my birthday party!!!! I LOVE IT!" And that made it all worth it <3. 
Thank you to everyone who helped me plan and craft and to everyone who came to celebrate with us! And for those of you who couldn't make it here are some pics of our sweet girls special day!













 










1 comment:

  1. Each and every arrangement of the birthday is well defined. Thinking to organize a birthday party for my brother at one of the grand San Francisco venues next month. Still not sure about lunch or dinner. Will ask mom about the arrangements to be done. Hoping to plan a perfect gala party.

    ReplyDelete