Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Easy Cheesy Rolls!



Ok so I am in my kitchen cooking away for Thanksgiving tomorrow when I come across a cookbook my mom hand made for me a few years back when I moved away from home. It's so comforting cooking all the things I grew up on and what can I say, my mom is an AMAZING cook! I'd like to think it runs in the family. :) 

So I was going to go buy some rolls for tomorrow and then I came across this recipe my mom had in my book for easy rolls. I had all the ingredients and decided to give them a try. OH MY! They are delicious and bring back so many childhood memories! She used to make these ALL the time and they taste just the same! After eating one (ok I had two), I decided I had to share this with all of my dear friends in case you need to make some sort of rolls to go with your Thanksgiving feast!

Ok heres all that you need:



2 cups self rising flour
2 heaping teaspoons of Mayo
Buttermilk or whole milk (buttermilk is SO much better!)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Make sure to preheat your oven to 350 first and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray

Now all you do is put all ingredients minus the buttermilk into a bowl. Once everything is in your bowl add the buttermilk....there is no specific amount just add a little at a time and stir..should be the consistency of pancake batter. Heres what mine looks like....



Now spoon the mixture into a greased muffin pan and bake for about 20 min!

They should look like this when done and brown around the sides..


Oh so delicious! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment