Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sausage Balls

Ok. I see all these posts and recipes for sausage balls and they all have too many ingredients and do not taste near as good as my easy, 3 ingredient sausage balls. I have tried the others to compare and there really is just no comparison. So here it is. The EASIEST, YUMMIEST snack. We eat them for breakfast a lot and I make them for football games.

All you need:

1 pack of ground sausage (the tube). *The BEST is Tennessee Pride but Jimmy Dean is my 2nd pick.
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 box of bisquick (I have also used hungrey jack pancake mix and its just as good)


I put the sausage and cheese in a big bowl, then dump in some bisquick. I don't measure it. Just add enough to make the sausage not real sticky (I would guess about 2 cups). Mix well together with your hands. You will have some cheese and bisquick left over in the bottom of the bowl. That is ok.
Roll into quarter size balls (or however big/small you want them)
Bake at 350 for about 25-30 min.
Enjoy :)


1 comment: