Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Change, New ME!

So lately I have been feeling sorry for myself, thinking "Why can I not get motivated?" and also really wanting to work but not wanting to leave my baby with someone else to care for her. Let's face it. No one can take better care of a child than their mother! So I recently changed my eating habits and started actually working out more! I feel amazing and only after 1 week, I can fit into my pre pregnancy jeans!!! I haven't had my first weigh in and frankly I don't even care if and how much weight I have lost. I can tell by my clothes and that is enough for me :). So if you are wanting to lose weight, stop trying all those fad diets and simply eat better (fruits, veggies, smaller portions) and get up and DO SOMETHING! You will feel amazing!

Now about the career thing. I have grown up going to Premier Jewelry parties all the time. It's a big thing in the south. In California, it's pretty rare but is getting bigger everyday. So I contacted someone and made the jump to join her team (thank you Liz!). Premier is a Christian based company (which makes me super excited) and they sale high fashion, great quality jewelry at affordable prices! If you haven't heard of us, look us up! www.premierdesigns.com

Also please check out my facebook page and "like" it. If you would like me to mail you a catalog let me know and I will get your address from you! Here is my page... Premier Designs- Kayla Keller

Here are a few pics of the some of our pieces!







1 comment: